Website under construction – temporary privacy statement
1. At Antelope, we strive to honor the privacy and security of our customers and suppliers, as well as their representatives, in relation to all products, services and websites provided by Antelope (see contact details in the footer).
If you have any questions or comments regarding this document, please contact us through our contact form.
2. When you submit a request or electronically pass information to Antelope (including, but not limited to, orders, e-mail subscription details, comments and feedback), you are sometimes asked to provide certain information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. These kinds of data will in many circumstances be considered as personal data under applicable data protection legislation.
3. Please consult the table below to see for which purposes we process (use, store, etc.) personal data, as well as the legal grounds for such processing and the relevant retention period.
|Purpose||Categories of personal data||Legal grounds|
|Customer management & support||Identification data, electronic identification data, profession and job (for supplier representatives), feedback||Negotiation and performance of a contract with the data subject or, in the case of suppliers, legitimate interests of Antelope in negotiating and performing its contracts with suppliers|
|Improvement of services||Identification data, electronic identification data, feedback||Legitimate interests of Antelope in improving its services|
|Direct marketing||Identification data, electronic identification data||Legitimate interests of Antelope in promoting its products and services, or consent where and to the extent required in the case of electronic mail marketing|
4. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal data with any third parties outside of Antelope, except to the extent strictly necessary for these purposes.
5. Subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by submitting your request through our contact form. Please include your personal details, and we will request you for means of verifying your identity (e.g. copy of identity card).
Please note that Antelope may reject requests that are excessive or a misuse of the relevant right.
5.1. Access right. You may have the right to obtain confirmation of whether Antelope processes personal data in relation to you and, if so, gain access to a copy thereof. For certain kinds of data, you may also have a right to data portability.
5.2. Data accuracy: right of rectification and right to erasure. You may have the possibility rectify or obtain the erasure of your personal data, provided that the applicable legal requirements are met. The right to erasure is subject to various exceptions, notably as regards personal data whose processing is necessary to support litigation or for compliance with statutory retention requirements.
5.3. Limits to processing: right to restriction, right to object & consent withdrawal. In addition, you may have the right to object to the processing of personal data based on Antelope’s legitimate interests (see table above) and to otherwise obtain the restriction of certain forms of processing in specific circumstances. In particular, in relation to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may have the right to object at any time thereto. Where any processing is based on consent, you may have the right to withdrawal such consent at any time (without this affecting the processing prior to the consent withdrawal).
5.4. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities. You may have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular the data protection authority that is competent for your place of residence or the lead supervisory authority for Antelope, namely the Belgian Data Protection Authority (www.privacycommission.be).
User’s acknowledgement of this policy
6. By visiting the Antelope website, you acknowledge that you have (had the opportunity to) become familiar with Antelope’s privacy statement.
7. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this privacy statement at any time. We shall notify any such changes in according with applicable data protection legislation.
Cookies & other means of identification
9. These files lead to the use of your device’s processing or storage capabilities. Some of these files are set by Antelope itself, others by third parties; some only last as long as your browser session, while others can stay active on your device for a longer period of time.
10. These files can fall into several categories: (i) those that are necessary for functionality or services that you request or for the transmission of communications (functionality files); (ii) those that we use to carry out performance and audience metrics regarding our website (analytics files) and (iii) the rest (e.g. if any advertising is needed in the future) (other files). Currently, we do not use any such “other files”.
11. Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings, for instance to block certain kinds of cookies or files. You can therefore block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website, due to the fact that some may be functionality cookies. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
12. Functionality files do not require your consent. For analytical files, however, we request your consent before placing them on your device. Once the website is no longer under construction, there will be a banner to explain and request this consent.
14. You can find more information about cookies and similar files at the following addresses:
– http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ (a guide to behavioral advertising and online privacy, produced by the internet advertising industry)